The camera person MAKING me smile.Rylie is now 5 years old!! She had a really fun birthday in Utah. We wish Dad was there with us. We went to my Grandma's and had the family over with cake and ice cream. Rylie got her own little dog cake. The cake fell on the way home but Grandma Pam was able to doctor it back to life. Rylie got lots of fun things like MarioKart for the Wii, A new bike, a new scooter, and lots of other fun stuff. She is so funny, she had to dress up and be fancy (like Fancy Nancy, the book) so she wore a flapper dress and her Batman mask! She has got to be the funniest girl I know.. Next to Taylor being the funniest Toddler I know. She wore her mask the ENTIRE party! I can't believe that she is already 5! It makes me sad and excited all at the same time! She is such a great daughter and makes us laugh so much! We love you Rylie!! Happy Birthday!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment