Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rylie 's 8!!!

I can't believe Rylie is already 8! She is such a cute and funny girl. She is always making us laugh with her jokes and cute laugh. She really loves to make people happy. She is the "little mom" in our house trying to help out and make sure people are doing what they are supposed to be doing. She loves being on a schedule. She is much more organized than I am! We are always having to tell Rylie to put her book down when she's asked to do something. She LOVES to read and loves playing the wii with her dad.
This year she decided to have a Harry Potter party! It was lots of fun! We invited our good friends, The Pence's, over for Pizza and cake.. And not to forget Butter Beer! We had the sorting hat and the kids loved it




Rylie- GRIFFINDOR!!!

Ryan- Slytherin!


Taylor- Slytherin! (She loves Draco :) )


Me- Hufflepuff!

Camryn- GRIFFINDOR!


Marianne- Hufflepuff!


Dan the Dentist- Slytherin! (notice the slytherin face)

Emma- Ravenclaw!











The cake made by Ryan! He did a fantastic job!




Our Butterbeer, I know its not the right color but I made it right before the party started!


1 comment:

Saunja said...

Such a cute party!