Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Good and the Bad

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have lots of updating to do! Hopefully I can get to it tonight. Our life has been crazy this past six months. We have had a lot of good and a lot of bad. There has been lots of struggling but for me I have learned so much. The trial I have gone through is the hardest thing I have experienced but I am grateful for a caring Heavenly Father who has guided my way. I am going to start writing personal posts on a different blog and family posts here. So for now.... The girls decided to give up dance this year.., (sniffle, sniffle). However, I am so glad they are doing the things they love. Rylie is taking violin and piano. Taylor is taking gymnastics and piano. Camryn is just hanging out with her mom during the day. :) I am definitely starting to get sad that she is my last. I don't know how it will be once she starts school. Ryan is still doing awesome at his job here. He got an award for being a great worker, and was chosen for the Management class in Washington in December. I am VERY ready to leave Great Falls. The girls absolutely love it here and don't want to move at all but I its time to leave. It could be in a year or 2. We don't know, but I pray its soon. :)

No comments: