
* Ryan-Weighing in at 160 solid pounds of muscle and speaks Spanish like a kid out in the rain * Gina-The (C)hild (E)nforcement (O)fficer of our household. * Rylie- the 8 year old who loves reading, dancing, laughing.*Taylor- the crazy 5 year old who loves to play with her sisters, drink chocolate soy milk by the gallon and make us laugh.*Camryn- the silly 1 year old who loves to giggle at her sisters, hang on her mom, & do spidergirl on the ceiling with dad. This is our amazing life!

7 comments:
still can't believe you're going to montana! yikers! you guys are such twilight dorks!!!!
I'm really excited for you guys! I think this will be a good thing for you!
That's great, now you won't be as far away, maybe? We are planning a trip to Yellowstone this summer, maybe we can make a visit work. What part of Montana?
I hope you are excited!! This is really cool!
I'm happy for you guys- You get to go from warm and sunny to sunny and cold, but at least its BEAUTIFUL!! Have fun.
Hey Guys! So I just talked to Craig today, and he mentioned you're moving to Montana? How do you feel about that?
It's still not Utah, but I guess a little closer. Maybe we'll have to drive over for a visit. 8 hours beats 20 hours! When's the big move?
Keep us posted!
Montana??? Well...that's a little closer than TX! Maybe I can make a roadtrip sometime! I've only been there once, and it's BEAUTIFUL.
Post a Comment