Saturday, April 11, 2009

Texas Blue Bonnets

A friend of mine told us that there was this field of beautiful Blue Bonnets (Texas state flower) so we went and took pictures. We had to wait until Saturday when Ryan was home and it was pretty overcast so they aren't as vibrant in the pictures but it was still fun. Cold... but fun!

















We tried to get Taylor to lay down but she wouldn't! This pictures was Rylie's idea!









3 comments:

3girlsmom said...

totally cute pics. i love the one of you and ryan from far off and the one of rylie laying down. quite the perspective from a 5 year old. your hair looks great!!!

BJPRICE said...

I love your pictures. What a great way to get a good family picture. I bet you will miss all the good ole times you have had in Texas when you guys move. Keep us updated!

Saunja said...

Beautiful pictures!! I always LOVED the bluebonnets and the other wildflowers in Texas!