I am doing the March for Babies this Saturday again. I did it last year but I didn't actually make the effort to take donations. I am really excited to do this! As you know my girls were both pre-mature. It had a huge impact on each of us and was the hardest thing we have had to go through. I am so grateful that they are okay and doing well. I know that without the technology nowdays they may not have survived. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday! If you'd like to make a donation let me know. No pressure.. as it doesn't go to me but the March of Dimes. You can click on the March for Babies post under here and it should take you to a page where you can donate. Anyway.. I just want to give everyone a chance to donate if you'd like! Thanks!
Love,
Gina
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment