Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Hoe Down











Our ward had a Hoe Down ward activity and I wanted to get really into it. So I made our family dress up like cowboys/girls. It was the FUNNEST ward activity I have ever been too! My friend and I danced our booties off for 2 hours straight! Rylie and Taylor were on the dance floor most of the night too! SO MUCH FUN! Here are the pictures before we left. I will post the funny ones from the dance on later.. I still have to get them from someone.

3 comments:

marci and josh said...

You all look so cute, the hoe down sounds fun, and I can just see you dancin the night away. I'm glad you sold your house and that the timing worked out good for Ryan's job. Now all you need to do is stop in Utah! You look great by the way. Have as much fun as you can in the next couple weeks, and good luck with the house hunting/moving in Montana.

Saunja said...

Ah, that sounds so fun!

Newman's said...

Hey guys! Cute blog! Sorry about your dog...that is so sad. Hope you're doing well in Montana.
Give us a call sometime.