Wow! I have gotten really bad at this blogging thing! I need to start writing on it more! Well here's an update!
For those of you who don't know... I'm Pregnant! We are due May 23rd! We are really excited. I am sick as a dog and will be having surgery this next Tuesday Nov 10th. Its something to help me not have preemie babies! Hopefully it will work.
We got a new dog. It's a Norweigian Elkhound. His name is Jack and he is a pain in the butt! I dont' know what I was thinking getting a new dog but I guess a house is not a home without a dog right? :)

I can't really think of any other big news events here. We are custom building a shower in our basement bathroom and are VERY excited! My dad came down last week and helped get it started. I will show the pictures soon. He will be coming back in a few months to help finish all the tile. Oh I went back to being a brunette :) Here's a pic.


The girls are still crazy. They are excited for a new baby brother or sister. Taylor asks everyday if the baby is coming today. :) Rylie said she thinks she really wants a new sister. We are hoping for a boy but whatever we get of course we'll be happy! Secretly, it would be hilarious if we had a another girl .. then we could really drive Ryan crazy!










3 comments:
Wow! You posted! I'm so excited. :)
So, so exciting that you are pregnant. I'm sorry you're feeling so sick, I hope the surgery helps.
Jacks a good name for a dog. (Ours too. ) Sounds like things are awesome for you up there. Brown hair is awesome in the fall. Great dog for Montana. Big poop :P
Jacks a good name for a dog. (Ours too. ) Sounds like things are awesome for you up there. Brown hair is awesome in the fall. Great dog for Montana. Big poop :P
Post a Comment