Monday, January 4, 2010

The Christmas/New Years Eve Cards are coming!

I have been a major slacker this year. Well I guess I have a little reason too. ;) Anyway, I finished them and mailed them out today! So... sorry they are late. I wanted to do a really nice family picture but life happened, so one day after church I had Ryan set up the camera and well.. these are what turned out! Hilarious!







This is our personal favorite. Taylor looks very special.



4 comments:

Terri said...

Thanks for the invite! Cute pictures! When are you going to start looking pregnant?

marci and josh said...

Sounds like a nice Christmas, love the pictures too.

3girlsmom said...

cute pictures! dang! that was a lot of presents by your tree! ho! ho! ho! how fun!!!!!

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

I think those are great family pictures. Your girls are getting so big--we miss you guys so much. And i totally have a red sweater almost just like that one. We will have to wear it on the same day soon and be twins.