Ryan is home from Oklahoma! It was a long month with him gone especially not being able to get up and do lots of stuff. I had some great help while he was gone though. I had friends and family come up and they really helped. Now that Ryan is home he gets to do it. ;)
I had some emails asking about the pregnancy. I have finally updated the pregnancy blog. The short answer though is that I am still having to take it easy but I haven't had the baby yet! I am 27 weeks as of Sunday! I am not on bedrest in the hospital and get to stay home with my family for now! Contractions have picked up slightly but not enough to put me into full labor. Pain is getting worse but there are some good days too! I am just so glad that I haven't gone into labor yet! I am willing to deal with this for the next 3 months so we can have a healthy little baby! I better go lay down now! I will try to update again soon!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
So glad your still pregnant, sorry that your on bedrest, but hopefully it helps. You're getting past those critical weeks and that will make a huge difference for her. When we had Gillian they said that girls do a lot better, and past 28 weeks most things besides lungs are developed. Have you got steroid shots yet? Take it easy, and keep us updated when you can.
Take care.
Post a Comment