
We like the movie Hellboy. I know.. we are strange but whats even better is that when you ask Taylor what movie she wants to watch she says, "HELLBOY"! Its right up there with her favorite movies: Barbie The Diamond Castle, Polly World, and HellBoy She knows exactly where to find them and brings them to us frequently. Don't worry we fast forward though alot of it when the girls watch it. Ryan has convinced Taylor that the ToothFairy (like in Hellboy 2) eats teeth. I think our kids are going to be seriously disturbed. Anyway, Ryan and the girls were watching it a couple days ago and he fell asleep with the subtitles on. I'm not sure if I should put this on our blog but Ryan got a kick out of it so here it goes. Rylie has become quite the reader and as Ryan is coming to he hears Rylie say, I'm gonna kick your a**. She is totally reading the subtitles. Ryan said it was the funniest dang thing but a big WOOPS!










2 comments:
We love Hellboy too, so you are not alone.
Having a child that can read and spell now is not good when you want to keep secrets. Especially because Gillian cannot keep a secret at all.
That is sooo funny! I promise I won't turn you in!
Post a Comment