Monday, April 26, 2010
Surgery Cancelled & One of Those Days
Today started out super emotional... You know the days where you wake up crying? Wait.. Does that only happen when you are at the end of your pregnancy? Anyway, today started out like that then things got better when I got my tears wiped from Taylor and a big hug and kiss from Ryan. We went to the store to get a nice new robe for my surgery tomorrow and (hopefully labor). Things were going good and then it started again. I got a call around 3 from the nurse practitioner saying that my Doctor was stuck in Atlanta and was supposed to come in tomorrow afternoon sometime... so Surgery Cancelled. My poor friend who has been so awesome and bringing home Rylie everyday from school was here and I just lost it. I know you are probably thinking, NO BIG DEAL,... for me... VERY BIG DEAL! Well for today anyway. :) The pain is getting more and more unbearable everyday! I was so excited to at least have that part of it gone. On the positive note, baby gets to cook a little longer. I still don't know when I will go in but hopefully it will be this week! I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I would say come back to Texas but I won't because I want to leave. Is there an Air Force base up there some where? Best of luck with every thing guys. Ryan call me some time.
Ad
I would say come back to Texas but I won't because I want to leave. Is there an Air Force base up there some where? Best of luck with every thing guys. Ryan call me some time.
Ad
Post a Comment