Friday, April 22, 2011

Rylie's Choir Speghetti Dinner

Rylie joined the Great Falls Young People's Choir this year and has really loved it! They have performed throughout the community. This was their annual spaghetti dinner where they serve their guests spaghetti, have a silent auction, and put on a performance. Rylie was sooo excited when we showed up to serve us dinner! Our friends the Pence's came too and she was extra excited to have more people to serve. We also won a teeth whitening session and tinted car windows!! :) The performance was great except a girl (who was alot bigger) next to Rylie kept side stepping the wrong direction and body slamming her while they sang a song that they did a dance to! Rylie kept looking at her and saying, "You are going the wrong way"! It was pretty funny! I didn't realize Rylie was sick either until we got home and the next day I took her to the doctor and she had strep! Poor girl but what a trooper! I actually had the stomach flu a couple days before that too and guess what I had for dinner the night I got sick.. Spaghetti! I was able to choke down spaghetti at her dinner though. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Camryn LOVED to watch the kids sing!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rylie and Taylor's friend Emma who came with her family to watch and
support Rylie!


Photobucket
Ryan got Rylie flowers for her special night! She was so excited!


Photobucket

No comments: