Friday, April 22, 2011
What's new with the Johnston's..
I don't know how I stopped blogging but I decided I really need to start again! So.. As I sit here I am trying really hard not to laugh... The girls are building a fort out of blankets and I keep hearing them say, "Fart.. not fort.." They say it every time! Okay.. So back to business. Same old here in Montana. It was starting to look like Spring and then today we woke up to TONS of snow. Ryan is still working away at Air Traffic Control and has had some opportunity's to do some awesome stuff. I will post those later. Rylie is still in choir and her and Taylor just had their dance recital! Camryn will be 1 next week which seems really crazy! I have started sewing more and am working on a quilt for Camryn's birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment