Sunday, June 17, 2012

Trying to keep Taylor busy while having to stay sitting or laying down.

Her foot always propped up with comfy blankets and pillows. Especially so she could sit up and do crafts. :)


Camryn, always near her sister, her biggest supporter.. ;)

Learning how to make pot holders!
The week after Taylor hurt her foot was a LONG week. Rylie was still in school and Ryan was out of town for the whole week. We did lots of coloring and crafts just to keep her busy. I carried her everywhere, up and down the stairs etc. Finally the day Ryan was coming home I called our insurance and got a wheelchair. I should have gotten it sooner! My back has hurt since. :) I will post a picture of it soon.It is the cutest little thing; the little wheels on the bottom on the side that light up. Here are some pictures of the girls doing crafts.

No comments: