As I read that Obama had won the election tonight I felt incredibly sick to my stomach. I don't think I have ever been this sick over an election. After reading and doing so much research this election it has really affected me I am scared for this Country and for what lies ahead. I am really in SHOCK that Romney didn't win. He truly is the better man for the job. When I told Taylor Obama had won she started crying and saying, "Now we're going to be poor". Poor girl. I think we have let her watch too much news and read to much to them. As I sit here and think I can just say that I am glad that Jesus is the King and in the end that's all that matters. Although I have lots of fears now of what this nation will face and what it will do to families,
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment