We had SO much fun at the pumpkin patch! This is the first year we have gone to this little one and its pretty close to our house! It was perfect for our kids! The only thing that was missing was Dad. Our wonderful Dad was at work making the skies safe. They had a really fun wooden playset for the kids to play on. Then they took us on a Hayride to the con maze. There we made our own scarecrows and played in the maze. We wee covered in straw after! It was so much fun! Our friend called us and told us about it and we met them there. I will have to post pictures of the other scaecrow we made. It was made out of baby Christmas pajamas. :) and.... its sitting on our front bench now. After we were done and had gotten back to the car I realized I lost my camera lens lid!!! I was slightly panicked!I finally found it on the hayride under some hay!! SO LUCKY! It was a beautiful day and such a fun time with the girls! I sure love these 3 girls. They make everything so much better it life!!! Next time we will be taking dad though... It just wasn't the same without him.
After loading everything in the car I got in and found Camryn with my lipstick on... SO GORGEOUS! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment