Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Come to the Craft Barn!!!
This weekend we are officially opening The Craft Barn. My friends and I have decided to start a place where you can be creative with your friends! You can bring your own craft to do or we will be selling fun kits! I will be posting them soon. I am so excited to have a night once a month where we can get together and have some girl time! Stay Tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Fun! Where are you doing this? Who all is involved?
It is going to be in Sharlene's Barn. We will see how it works out. It is Sharlene, Sally, Stephanie, and me. We entered the Christmas in November show at the Civic Center too.... So we'll see! I wish you were here to do it with me!!
Me too! That would be so fun!
Post a Comment