Monday, August 25, 2008

Rylie's First Day of School!









Rylie started Kindergarten this year! I can't believe my little girl is going to school now. She was super excited and nervous all at the same time. I asked her what she wanted to wear and she decided to wear her Wall-E and Eva shirt with jeans and tennis shoes. I was weepy the whole morning! I didn't show her that of course. Well of to school we went and when we got to her classroom she got a little more excited. I helped her open up her play-doh and she started playing with the other kids. Her teacher, Ms. Hall is really sweet and seems to a really good job with the kids. She had little cut out hands on a seperate table for the parents to write their kids a little note. I took a couple of pictures and then left. I went out in the car and bawled! I know! Sad! For me Kindergarten is bittersweet. I am so happy that she is going and learning so much but at the same time I like her home with me. :) Taylor misses her too but she knows that Rylie is a "cool". When she misses her during the day she demands that we get in the car and go get her! Here are some pictures from Rylie's first day of School!!

2 comments:

3girlsmom said...

holy cow!!! i remember when sarah started kindergarten too. gracie missed the cutoff so she has to wait until next year!! i am glad. i love having her home with me.

Saunja said...

Oh, that's so cute. Rylie looks adorable. And her teacher looks really nice. She's going to have such a GREAT time.