Sunday, August 31, 2008
Embarrasing Sacrament!
Today the Primary Presidency was asked to speak in church. I was third in line to speak out of the four of us. I was pretty nervous and when it was my turn I got up and dropped all my papers so they were scattered. I dealt with that and kindof made a joke of it because everyone who knows me knows that I am super clumbsy. So the talk went really good I thought. I felt the Spirit and was confident... then when I finished I looked back and Teresa (primary president) kindof laughed. I looked at the clock and it was 10 minutes after the hour!!!! I was so embarrased! I totally over talked and only gave Teresa like 2 minutes!!! So that is my fun Sunday experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
how funny!!! okay well, try having your 10yr old call your cell phone during the sacrament no less. and while i am up on the stand and she is in the congregation!!!!! (i lead the music in sacrament so i am always up there!) then looking to see who is calling me during that time and it's mauricio's number and looking down out into the cogregation and they are all giggling!!!!
don't think i am coming to texas anytime soon!! hurricane a comin! although i would come just to see you! xoxo
Thats awesome that you talked so long! You must've had alot of good stuff to say! I just found your blog via facebook, Hope you don't mind. It is fun to see your family.
Ours is daveandjamie.blogspot.com, if you wanna see our baby boy that I am so in love with. I can't believe you have a kid in elementary school! Remember when we danced to under the sea in the talent show?
Jamie
Post a Comment