I start fixing dinner and realize that Taylor is being WAY to quiet so I come in to the living room and she is using my furniture for her art work! This is just an example of some of the art work I cleaned up. As Rylie and I set the table I go in to grab the other chair that is in the living room and pull on it and it totally snaps out of my hand. Rylie had done this! She used my sewing tape measure of all things. :) She is seriously a expert knot tier!
So we have a great dinner with everyone home!! Yay!! And we start doing dishes.. our dishwasher broke yesterday. This was actually an experience that I loved! I don't know that I should even write this on here because Ryan might actually listen and not get me a new dishwasher... but... I almost don't want one now. It was such a good time doing dishes with Rylie. She helped me rinse them and did such a great job. I know, I will wake up to reality soon enough but maybe we will just do dishes the old-fashioned way after dinner! :)
After that I decided to make Taylor's cake for her birthday tomorrow. As I was doing this I heard the girls in the bathroom laughing. Taylor had put Rylie's old potty seat on the toilet and Taylor was up there trying to go potty like a big girl. I didn't have my camera for this one. :( I went back to cake decorating and Rylie came running out like a banchy screaming for Taylor not to touch her.. Taylor had put her feet and hands in the toilet.. and was running stark naked though the house. :) Rylie decided to put her diaper on her and Taylor came walking in the kitchen with it on backwards! It was hilarous! (note the "artwork" on her stomach, this is a daily occurence.)
Then Ryan came home from going with the missionaries to teach someone and we ended our crazy day with Dad being crazy himself!
I treasure these days so much! It was such a hectic but fun day!! Sorry for the novel but this is like a journal for me and I wanted to post it! :) I hope everyone is having a great day!










4 comments:
holy crazy day batman! the chocolate milk is classic!
here's to the crazy days of motherhood!
What a day! I really do cherish times like that, also. But doing the dishes by hand? Um.... We did that for way too many years. Sorry, that doesn't sound fun to me :) But I do love the artwork and knot tying with the sewing tape :)
What a day! I really do cherish times like that, also. But doing the dishes by hand? Um.... We did that for way too many years. Sorry, that doesn't sound fun to me :) But I do love the artwork and knot tying with the sewing tape :)
That picture of Ryan with the girls is PRICELESS!!!!! I miss you guys :)
Post a Comment