Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh my goodness!

Last night we ALL started feeling like crap. Rylie was up sick and me and Ryan have severe upper respiratory stuff going on. Well, this morning we woke up and all stayed home because of it. Ryan went to the doctor and got a truck load of medicine and then I went and got my own truck load of medicine. On my way home from Walgreen's, I got in a car accident! I was driving on a back road behind Walgreen's and a lady pulled out in front of me and I slammed right into her. Our car is smashed pretty good. I was shaken up but luckily no one got seriously hurt. The lady was really good about things and even admitted to the cop that it was her fault. She ran the stop sign. Ryan came down to see if I was okay and then we went home. We spent the rest of the day resting and enjoying things as well as we could!

3 comments:

3girlsmom said...

holy cow! i hope you are okay and that not only your car gets mended soon but also all of you guys!

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

I am so sorry. Sometimes it seems like when it rains it pours, right?

Hope today is even just a little better.

Michelle

Saunja said...

I'm so sorry, Gina. I'm so glad you are okay. That must have been really scary. I hope you all get feeling better soon also.