This is supposed to be a lady bug but I realized really late at night that I only had pink. :) Just pretend it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
* Ryan-Weighing in at 160 solid pounds of muscle and speaks Spanish like a kid out in the rain * Gina-The (C)hild (E)nforcement (O)fficer of our household. * Rylie- the 8 year old who loves reading, dancing, laughing.*Taylor- the crazy 5 year old who loves to play with her sisters, drink chocolate soy milk by the gallon and make us laugh.*Camryn- the silly 1 year old who loves to giggle at her sisters, hang on her mom, & do spidergirl on the ceiling with dad. This is our amazing life!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet little girl!!!
SO CUTE!!! I love all your adorable pictures! I can't believe Taylor is 2 now! WOW! Happy late Birthday!
Well, I really miss you guys. We should start talking about when would be a good time to come. That way we can get our tickets way in advance!
Let us know when a good time would be for you and Ryan. I am due sometime in May, so it would have to be a few months before then, or after then.
K-Love you!
~Stacy
What a cute cake! I'm impressed! I love those cupcake cakes. Your girls are darling! Glad I can stay in touch with you. I'ts been a long time. Looks like all is well.
Val
I love the cake idea. Happy Birthday Taylor! Can you believe how fast our kids are growing, it makes me so sad, but its fun at the same time.
Post a Comment