Okay.. so I don't know about you but I am cleaning NON stop in my house! Taylor is a little stinker right now and gets into EVERYTHING! I was in the laundry room and she had done this in under 5 minutes!!! I won't even show you her bedroom! Anybody have any great advice... I'll take it! :)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I clean nonstop too. I pretty much had a breakdown the other day for the very same reason. Then I got over myself and realized that this is what I signed up for.
I love the hair by the way!
hey that looks like my house after gracie gets done playing! have fun with that one! just call her tornado taylor!
love the hair! that is what i am trying to grow mine out too. and i agree i like it better without the bangs! they too will grow out.
I can so hear you saying this: "I am cleaning NON stop...." You are so cute! I love you BLOG!
Post a Comment