Saturday, January 10, 2009
Making it public..
I started this program called the Nautilus Diet. I have been doing it almost a full week without cheating! :) It is a 10 week program with weights and cardio too. I am doing it with some friends here from church and it has been really fun so far! However... today... I REALLY wanted to cheat, so, I thought if maybe I put on here I would feel guilty if I did! :) Make me feel guilty PLEASE! lol! I'll keep you up to date on how I do... Mostly for my own good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I need a new diet, what is it? I already d weights and cardio, but I need nutrional help. So if you have any advice I'll take it. Oh yeah.. you should feel very guilty for cheating, ha ha!
Okay, Gina... you look great. But good for you, I'm sure it feels so good!
Good for you Gina! I wish I had the motivationt that you have. FYI when I want to be bad and eat a huge bag of candy(which I am known for doing) I chug a ton of water, basically tell it fills me up then I don't have that craving anymore. It has worked so far for me!! Good Luck
I'll post the schedule on my blog here soon Marci.
Post a Comment