Okay this is an old post but I forgot to write about it even though Ryan did "his" post a while ago on the movie Twilight... . I was so excited!!! I was so excited whlie I was in the theater waiting for it to start and waiting for Ryan to meet me there that I called my friend Kaira and took a picture of me in the theatre.. Yes I know, I'm a dork.....
Ryan got there and I am still super excited!!!
We watched it and this is me ........ :(
This is Ryan laughing. I know I am going to have a lot of people hate me for saying this but sorry ladies!!!, I wasn't in love with the show. It was okay... but seriously... I was disappointed!!!! Ryan thought it was hilarious that during the entire movie I was critiquing it. I sighed alot during it! I did like the baseball scene though! The music was awesome! It was fun to go and see it but I can't say its my favorite one!










7 comments:
Ok, so I really liked the movie. But I must say a lot of the lines sounded A LOT more cheesy on the big screen than reading them in my mind :) Kind of funny!!
That was my problem, the movie was sooo cheesy! I was expecting it to be action packed I guess or hoping so that Ryan would see what the craze is about! :)
I have to say that I absolutley LOVED the movie and can't wait to find tht time to see again. I am reading the series AGAIN. Loved it, loved it.
I was way excited about Twilight too! Me and about 7 other ladies went and we were surrounded by teenagers. I found myself saying things like "her room shouldn't look like that" or "that's not how it happens". I enjoyed the movie because I love seeing books become movies, but it wasn't my favorite either. I hope they do better with New Moon, but we'll see.
If you liked Twilight, you should read "The Host", her other book. Its really good.
I really enjoyed the movie! I thought it was great. Can't wait for New Moon!
i too was not that impressed. it was good. a bit too low budget for what they really needed to do with it. but it was a fun night out with girlfriends. and yes, you are a big DORK for taking a picture of yourself in the theatre! hee hee!
Post a Comment