Monday, December 8, 2008

Decorating the Tree

We had a great time decorating the tree this year! My dad and Jerry were here to help! We planned on getting a bigger tree this year but we are kindof partial to our little Charlie Brown tree. :) Here are some pics from the night rocking out to the Christmas Trans-Siberian Orchestra.














4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Your house looks cute! How fun to have visitors. I need to get out our trans siberian orchestra video too so I can think of you and miss you...maybe I won't get it out:(

Saunja said...

Your tree is really cute! Looks like a fun time! Okay, what is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra? Sounds like we are missing out on something good!

Julie said...

Okay...what's up with you getting skinnier, and skinnier, and skinnier, and skinnier......?????? Not fair. :)

3girlsmom said...

how fun! we finally decorated ours last night. and i agree with the above comment! what is with you wasting away skinny girl?