I decided I wanted to make even MORE things this Christmas. So I decided I would make baby cradles for Rylie and Taylor. These are very simple but me and a friend were out in subzero temperatures while making them! It was freeeeeezzziinnnggg!!! Here they are. I still have to paint them and make little bedding to go in.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Those are cute! The girls are going to love playing with them and putting their baby dolls in them! Good job.
Wow, I'm so impressed with your skills!
Wow lokk at your ambition. They turned out really good. I'm just so lazy I end up buying that kind of stuff instead of even trying to make it. Maybe 2009 will be the year I learn to sew, and do other crafty things.
You are so creative!! I had fun making things for my kids this year too! Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment