We were getting ready for church on Sunday and the girls were being so cute and silly. I had to take their pictures. Our Sunday was so wonderful too. Ryan is able to start going to church with us again and it is glorious! (I used this word for you Jerry) It was so peaceful and so nice to be able to be all together. 

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I think our tree might even be more Charlie Brown than your tree. I love Charlie Brown trees--they make me smile.
I think you should get at least one big white snowflake to hang on your tree to always remember your fun times in Primary. Your were a good sport on Sunday.
Cute girls! I'm glad Ryan can go with you to church it makes such a big difference to all be together.
YAY! We are SO happy for you that you all get to go together to church! That is wonderful. I'm sure it felt great to have him sitting there with you during church. YAY!
soooo cute!
Post a Comment