Thursday, November 13, 2008

Awesome Home Teachers!

I just had to share what great home teachers we have. As long as I have been a member of the Church, I haven't had home teachers that care so much about our family. Today Ryan has a thing at work that is pretty important. They called yesterday to talk to Ryan and see how it was going and what they could do. Ryan was a work so I told them that he got off around 8:00 p.m.. At about 8:30 we got a knock at our door and it was them. It means so much to our family to have people who really genuinely care about our family. We are blessed to have many family and friends who care too. I just wanted to say thank you to our home teachers who took the time to come over last night and give us both a blessing and for their continued service to our family. We love you! Thank you to our family and friends to who care and show us so much love. We love you too! I only hope that I can be there for anyone who needs me too!

1 comment:

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Let me know if I can do anything to help--take Taylor for a little so you can sleep during the day or something. Happy to do it.