Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mono... Again

So I have been extremely tired lately and the last 3 days my throat feels like I have been swallowing glass. I finally decided to go to the doctor and the verdict was da, da da daaa... I have Mono. Yup. They did a strep test too because they said my throat won ,"the reddest of the month" award. No strep but yes to the mono. I don't remember my throat hurting so bad in the past with Mono though. They have me on pain meds so if you call me and I don't remember... Sorry.. It has happened already. LOL Anyway... just as I was starting to weight train and run again. I guess I will have to wait a little longer. :) Also... how does the doctor actually expect a mother of 2 crazy girls to "rest". Not happening. Any ideas? :)

No comments: