Tonight I went to the craft show and they had some really cute stuff! Last year I went and I bought a wooden primitive doll that not very many people adored as much as I did. Well.. I found another one similar to her!! I am so excited! I will post her on here soon so you can see. I will post them both on here soon. It was really nice to get out of the house but it wore me out!
Also, I am going to be making more things soon and I will put them on here for some honest opinions! :) I will post the dolls soon! Mycamera is dead and I can't find any lithium batteries around the house!
See ya soon!
Also, I am going to be making more things soon and I will put them on here for some honest opinions! :) I will post the dolls soon! Mycamera is dead and I can't find any lithium batteries around the house!
See ya soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment