Monday, November 10, 2008

Microfiber Cloths!!

I know we talked about this on the "Finding Joy in the Journey Now" blog but I have to tell you about my experience with Microfiber cloths!! I used them today for the first time, Kaira has been telling me to use them for like a year now, they are amazing!! Seriously. I just wet one down and rung it out and started cleaning without cleaner! It got so much dirt and marker out of things I couldn't get out before! I got 8 at Wal-Mart for $5.00! They were in the car section if you go get them! I thought they would be like any other rag but they are great! Thank you Kaira!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should take more of my advice a little faster than a year later:) Now that I have proven myself, I expect a phone call with lots of "yes Kaira"! and "you are so right Kaira!" Ha! That was a good one:) Anyone that even thinks they can boss you around is seriously MISTAKEN! I am saying all of this lovingly you know:) I am glad you like them....they are the most wonderful secret. They help me to make it seem like I spend lots more time than I do cleaning! You should try them on baseboards....AWESOME! You don't have to keep rinsing and going over the same dusty wet mess over and over:)