Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yes... we are the family who dresses up weird.

We decided to go with homemade costumes this year! It was so much fun too! I got Rylie's material from the 1.00 table at Walmart and it turned out great! I bought some material from Walmart for Taylor's chaps and hand stitched her shirt and belt. Ryan painted his shirt himself and I made my costume an hour before we left. It was a lot of work but it was worth it! It was so much fun dressing up as a family! We went to the church for Trunk R Treat and then came home and had pumpkin donuts and hot apple cider! Yummy! We were all sooooo tired after. WE got the girls bathed and put to bed and then Ryan turned on Lord of the Rings and I crashed! I am happy to say that Halloween is over! Now we can move on to an even busier time of year. :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!


Driving to the Trunk-or- Treat!


Rylie as a scary ghost and Taylor as Jessie.

Our wacky scary family!


Her pull string.

The Joker and Harley Quinn






Rylie, Tyler and Madeylynne.


The Conehead family. :) I thought these were so cute!


Our scary ghost.. OOOOOOOOOOOO!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Rylie looks sooo freaky!

Heidi said...

Those are some great costumes!!Absolutely adorable.

Saunja said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saunja said...

Oooooooh, you guys look SOOOO great! Good job on the costumes!!!

Newman's said...

Okay...CREEPY! The only normal one is Taylor.

Alright, so you'll be happy to know that I took the name "Oliver" off! I guess that one's out! But Nick is saying he likes Brady. That's pretty much the only one that we BOTH like.

What do you think?

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

You guys looked great. I still remember your costumes from last year so it was fun to see this years creations.

3girlsmom said...

love it!!!!! next year i need to dress up too! i am always too tired to do something for me after i get the girls done! but you inspire me. hope you're not suffering from too much candy overload.

Unknown said...

Rylie looks like casper in the 1st picture! She has such a cute face. Well, you did a fabuloso job lady.