I got tagged by Marci, this is my first time I have actually done it so hang in there with me. :)
8 Things about Me
My 8 Favorite TV Shows:
ER
So You Think You Can Dance
The Office
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Abuelo's
Cafe Rio
Jason's Deli
Cheesecake Factory (Only been to the Miami one, and I didn't get dressed up to go Marci :) )
Macaroni Grill
Texas Roadhouse
(I can't think of anymore sorry)
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
Went to Doctor and found I had Strep
Took rental car back to Enterprise
Talked to our good friend Jerry from Canada
Talked to Kaira
Lost my mind
Watched Cinderella Man with Ryan
Read Scriptures
Worked on Fall Pillows
8 Things you are looking forward to:
Ryan only working 40 hours a week
Halloween
Thanksgiving (Jerry are you coming?)
Christmas
Getting all my Christmas stuff made
Getting over Strep Throat
Going back to school
Getting my Notary with Michaeline
8 Things I Love about Fall:
My first is sweaters too!!
Hot chocolate
Building Fires in our fireplace
Leaves changing (they don't change much here though)
Fall decorating!
The weather getting cooler
Pumpkin carving
Changing my hair color for the season.. ( I know, dumb)
8 Things on My Wish list:
Ryan getting a job he loves and stop working 70 hours a week!
Getting out of school debt!
Getting all my food storage done.
Have everyone I love live by us
I would love another babylike Marci, but not the pregnancy or after problems.
I have to agree again with Marci, Healthy kids!
Live in the country with my sweet family but with stores close enough :)
Live where there are Seasons again!
8 People I am Tagging:
Kaira
Saunja
Maren
Stephanie
Melanie
Stacy
Julie
Val
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Okay, so does that mean that I have to do it now too? And you have strep?!? I'm so sorry! I hope you get feeling better soon.
Post a Comment