This is the front of the dress. At the bottom there will be a ruffle. I still have to sew the sides up too.
This is the back of the dress.
Front neckline.
Back of dress.
* Ryan-Weighing in at 160 solid pounds of muscle and speaks Spanish like a kid out in the rain * Gina-The (C)hild (E)nforcement (O)fficer of our household. * Rylie- the 8 year old who loves reading, dancing, laughing.*Taylor- the crazy 5 year old who loves to play with her sisters, drink chocolate soy milk by the gallon and make us laugh.*Camryn- the silly 1 year old who loves to giggle at her sisters, hang on her mom, & do spidergirl on the ceiling with dad. This is our amazing life!
4 comments:
Gina! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! and also excited to see a picture of Rylie wearing the cute dress. Good job!
Wow, I am impressed sewing is such a great talent to have, especially with girls.
Very cute! I wish I could sew.
i am jealous. i have tried to sew like a million times, but i hate it! unless it's just straight stitching. i don't have the patience for it. my mom is awesome and sarah has actually made something too. i guess it skipped a generation. can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment