So I finally cut my hair off!!! I have been wanting to for a while and just never did it. My friend came over last night and helped me color it and then I went today and got it cut!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
* Ryan-Weighing in at 160 solid pounds of muscle and speaks Spanish like a kid out in the rain * Gina-The (C)hild (E)nforcement (O)fficer of our household. * Rylie- the 8 year old who loves reading, dancing, laughing.*Taylor- the crazy 5 year old who loves to play with her sisters, drink chocolate soy milk by the gallon and make us laugh.*Camryn- the silly 1 year old who loves to giggle at her sisters, hang on her mom, & do spidergirl on the ceiling with dad. This is our amazing life!
5 comments:
Your hair looks way cute. I like that length on you and the color too! It makes me want to cut my hair.
Cute hair, I love it!. The color and cut both look really good. I have the same cute and I love it too.
Your hair looks SO CUTE!! I love it! It looks really good on you! Adorable.
Soooo cute!
love it!!! you need to come and help me do my color. i am so tired of paying so much for it!!!!
Post a Comment