I had to put this video on, Taylor sounds so cute laughing!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Friday Fun Night!
Since Ryan has to work on Friday nights, me and the girls have a Friday fun night! We pull out the couch bed, gets lots of pillows and blankets, eat popcorn, and watch a movie. We had lots of fun! While I got the popcorn the girls were jumping on the bed and singing, "10 Little Monkey's Jumping on the Bed". Yes, I told them to stop! They were having so much fun it was hard to stop them.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Gina, you are so cute. I'm sure your girls just LOVE those Friday nights with you! What a fun thing you are doing!
too fun!!! taylor's laugh is hysterical!!! we have friday movie night too, but i hate pulling out the sofa bed b/c then when mauricio gets home we have no place to watch a grownup movie! plus i am just tooo dang lazy! love those memories!
maybe we'll have to pull it out this friday since it's halloween.
Post a Comment