Today was a really nice day. We watched conference and just took easy most of the day. Ryan was able to go in to work from 8-4 so he came home and watched the last hour of Conference with us. We ate dinner and then decided to go to the park to feed the ducks. We had a really fun time! Ryan showed Rylie how to feed them out of her hand and one bit her! I was surprised that she kept feeding them!! It was really windy out but the air was cool so it made it nice. Taylor loved throwing the crackers at the ducks and wouldn't stop laughing. There were a TON of ducks and they swarmed you for food! Ryan isn't home alot so we really enjoyed this time together. 
Rylie's serious face.
Rylie's "Fancy Nancy" outfit. Halloween socks, tennis shoes, black striped skirt, and flower shirt.
I know.. I look scary!










4 comments:
Those are darling crafts! Don't ever tell me your not crafty...you definately are! I miss you guys!
how fun. looks like great weather. send some our way! it is sooo muggy i want to scream!
ps. love the fancy nancy outfit! we love fancy nancy too.
Really cute pictures. We miss you guys. Glad you had fun together as a family at the park.
Post a Comment