Monday, October 27, 2008

Wicked The Musical

So, we LOVE the Wicked Soundtrack and sing it ALL the time. The girls were singing it in the car, (where we normally do), well more like yell it and I had my camera and got them singing it without knowing. Usually she sings it with more enthusiasm but it is still so cute. Its not the best quality either but it works! Sorry the video is sideways, I can't figure out how to turn it. Ryan keeps telling me not to video it sideways but I forgot. :) Oh and my friend made a good point about not hearing her because of the music on our blog. You can scroll to the bottom of the page and push pause on the music player. Thanks Saunja!

5 comments:

Saunja said...

Hi! Cute! But I can't hear Rylie very well because there is music on your blog also. Is there a way I can turn the music down to hear Rylie?

The Johnston's said...

Oh ya.. You can scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit pause on the music player. :)

Melanie said...

HAhahahaha! That was great girls!

3girlsmom said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is Savannah & I's very favorite song. It was so cute to hear the girls sing! Rylie knows almost all the words. It was awesome!

I have tickets in April to go and see it. I can't wait!

Wish you were here to sing it with us!
Loves,
Utes