Rylie and her friend Richie (on left) feeding the donkey.
Rylie feeding the donkey with her mouth!
Feeding "Tony" the llama.
Taylor ready for the hay ride!
Speeding through the field! Yee-haw!
Rylie holding a huge rabbit. She also held a chicken and guinea pig!
Taylor didn't want to let go of the rabbit!
Rylie's first field trip was to May Farm and it was so much fun!! I am so happy that me and Taylor were able to go with her! Rylie rode the school bus for the first time too! We went on a hay ride to see the animals and drive really fast through a field. Seriously, the lady was driving like a maniac! I was surprised we didn't fall out! We fed the animals, played horseshoes, roped bulls, and more! Rylie fed a donkey with her mouth! I was super surprised that she would do that! Taylor was absolutely in love with the small donkey. She pulled constantly!










2 comments:
okay now i know you have all turned into cowboys!!!!! looks like fun! field trips are fun.
What a fun field trip! I'm glad you didn't fall out of the wagon! The girls are so cute with the animals.
Post a Comment