Saturday, October 18, 2008
Today we put Taylor down for a nap and she kept coming out of the bedroom. She figured out a way to get out of her crib. She puts her leg on the side lifts herself up and then falls freely in the bin of stuffed animals next to her. Tonight she was doing the same thing and I moved the bin so hopefully she won't attempt it! I can't have her escaping! Maybe it's time for a big girl bed now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
How is she doing with that now? I would love to see her dive into the stuffed animals!!
How is she doing with that now? I would love to see her dive into the stuffed animals!!
Hey--your blog is always so cute and fun to read. It feels funny that you live right down the street and I keep up to date by reading your blog. Oh the life of a toddler mom. Have a good rest of the week.
hey chica! that is too funny! thank goodness none of my girls ever did that! we just put the railing down once savannah got too big. but yes, it might be time for a big girl bed and maybe no naps! mine only napped until they were two!
Post a Comment